- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep it for.
- To which recipients your data will be disclosed.
- What your rights are.
- RESPONSIBLE: This website is the property of WALTER HAUS S.L. with NIF number B66544222 and address at C/ VALENCIA, 231 3º2ª (08007 Barcelona) and registered in the Barcelona Companies Register, volume 44.839, folio 185, page number B-469062.
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (e-mail, SMS, etc.), if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us via our contact form and ticking the box to accept the sending of information.
- Retention: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request to unsubscribe from them.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and answer your queries or doubts. If we receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information from us through the e-mail address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or if applicable, having sufficient legal capacity to contract.The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we cannot attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
- YOUR DATA WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THIRD PARTIES: Your data will be kept confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when such consent has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case shall the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations previously generated.Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at its postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and in respect of which personal data. In the event of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAWith the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.